Wednesday, 22 July 2009

Mr Mackensie the English teacher?

Last night I dreamt again that I was at school. It was the start of year 10 and I was in and english lesson with Mr Mackenzie (the history teacher and head of year) teaching us. Coopie was being his usually bumface like self and annoying me, he was sitting behind me and kept getting strip of paper and managing to wrap them round my neck and half strangle me, eventually i got so annoyed that i grabbed the paper out of his hand and ripped it up over him. It my dream this was really shocking and amazing but really its not that big is it? I could have at least chucked water all over him or something.
Anyway later on i was in maths and we could here windwand rehearsing in the room nextdoor. I was trying hard to ignore this as i was meant to be at the rehearsal. We got our maths exam results and i got an A not an A* which i was slightly disapointed with. But what was worse was that Coopie got an A* and highest in the year, it was ridiculous.
Then Mr Mackenzie asked me about what happened in history, he asked who was the teacher and I was like "You were sir!" and then my sister Jessica said that Coopie hadnt been tapping me on the shoulder it was actually her trying to help me with my work, and if i remember correctly she was putting toy cars on my shoulders to help me?
There was also something with me going to my clarinet lesson with megan but I can't remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment