Wednesday, 23 September 2009

Kimo therapy and rowing

Last night I dreamt that me sarh and maddy were sisters and we all had cancer so we went for kimo therapy. my drama teacher was giving it to us. we were in this giant room with loads af other kids and we had to sit on these benches. they turned the machine on and it felt really weird and made us all sick (we were given buckets) then to make us feel better we had to try and row to the other side of the room. the floor was magically filled with water. it was really weird.
some other stuff happened as well including us having to perform a dance move, ryan calling me someything but i didnt know what it was, me missing my clarinet lesson so taking out a book and alistair giving me a better history textbook.
all very random

1 comment:

  1. Blogging about your dreams is a great idea. I would love to do the same, but I never remember my dreams. :(

    ReplyDelete