Last night I dreamt about this girl called Evie that I was friends with in year 2 or something but then she moved school and some people I know that now her now say shes a real bitch and stuff. Anyway she rang me up (where she got my number from I dont know) and was asking for advice because all her friends had left her (cos she was a bitch) and didnt have any. I could kinda tell she wanted me to her friend my i was trying to ignore that cos there was no way that was going to happen. awkward. I kept getting interrupted and kept having to put her on hold which i felt really bad about. At one point i had to go down to the shop next door, when i was coming back i was wearing my swimming costume, this car drove past (i think it was a pick up or something) crammed full of fit teenage boys and they were honking and shouting and whistling at me, it was so embarasssing. and i think also my costume had kinda rolled up as they do and i couldnt adjust it cos they would have seen and that would have looked even worse.
Anyway i dont think i really solved her problem i just kinda said that it would be a new year soon and there would be lots of new people for her to make friends with.
Saturday, 22 August 2009
Its very embarassing walking down the street in a swimming costume when fit guys drive past
Labels:
advice,
awkward,
embarassing,
evie,
fit boys,
swimming costume,
unhelpful
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment