Last night I dreamt that we were at school yet again. I must be missing it or something. We were sitting down at the table and various things happened that i cant remember. Then i went to the toilet and loads of chavs came too. My door wouldnt lock so it swung open and they were all laughing at me- it was awful. Then when i came back i sat down and were playing this weird game where we had to kiss the boy nearest to us. The other table that i was sitting at before but no longer had space had masses of fitties next to them, but not mine. But actually I ended up with Sandeep (or however its spelt) so Beth would be jealous.
Then something else happened but i cant remember what it was.
PS we didnt actually kiss it was a bit weird it was like we were meant to imagine kissing them or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment