Monday, 3 August 2009

I over cooked Megan

Last night I dreamt that Megan was in a tin for some reason-but was perfectly normal that she was in a tin-so anyway i put her in the microwave to heat her up. I set it for 40 secs as usual (thats the amount of time i heat up my milk for) but i forgot about her and she kept heating up. Later i noticed smoke coming from the microwave and i opened it a saw megan. She had been burnt alive and turned to ashes! I had killed her! So I was crying for quite a long time cos i had killed one of my friends.
The car came to pick me up for school - Maddy, Laura and Lucy - and for some reason amy was there too (who also happened to be dead) so i was like "wait if amy is alive maybe megan is too!" and then amy disappeared and maddy told me that shes a ghost and that they come into your life for a bit sometimes. And thats what megan did.
At school i had music with Mr Taylor (slightly thinner newer one) and he was being really awful, i couldnt play something on the clarinet and he kept just saying "yes you can yes you can your not trying" so i through my clarinet on the floor and stormed off to my bedroom. (somehow we were at my house) so mr t and my dad ran after me. I got to my room and realised that i would have nothing to amuse my self with so tried to sneak downstairs to get a book. When i came back up they were in my room so i went into my parents room instaed. I was leaning against the door but then another door appeared next to it and then they got in and i officially quit clarinet because it was rubbish without megan.

Love you Megan!

No comments:

Post a Comment